Arrow Training Sdn. Bhd. (“ATSB”) respects the privacy of individuals with regard to Personal Data. This Privacy Statement is formulated in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (Act 709) (“Act”). For the purpose of this Privacy Statement, “Personal Data” shall have the meaning as ascribed to it in the Act.
This Privacy Statement serves as an integral part of the terms and conditions of use of any ATSB services/programmes which you acquire from ATSB. By providing your personal data to ATSB for any of the ATSB services/programmes, you are accepting and consenting to your Personal Data being processed by ATSB for the purpose and in the manner as set out in ATSB Privacy Statement.
ATSB may be required to revise and/or modify this Privacy Statement from time to time. In the event of such revision and/or modification, ATSB will post notice of the change on the ATSB sites. Any changes to ATSB Privacy Statement will be posted as soon as they go into effect. Your continued use of ATSB services/programmes following the posting of any changes or revisions to the Privacy Statement constitutes your acceptance to those changes.
Collection of Personal Data
ATSB collects the Personal Data in a number of ways, including:
- directly as provided by you including but not limited to instance when such Personal Data is provided via phone, email, in registration / other related forms or agreements, or when submitting your personal details through online channels such as ATSB’s websites, Facebook account etc;
- information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
The Personal Data that we collect may include:
- contact details, such as your name, title, company/organization name, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, and physical address;
- information about your company and job position;
- event registration information;
- your inquiries about our services/programmes;
- information that assists us in identifying suitable services/programmes for you;
- your preferences with respect to marketing communication; and
- feedback from you about our services/programmes.
Information about Other Individuals
If you give ATSB information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his or her Personal Data; and
- receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices.
Purpose of Collection of Personal Data
By providing any of your Personal Data to ATSB via internet or otherwise, you are hereby agreed that ATSB shall collect, retain and use the Personal Data for the following purposes:
- providing you with services/programmes under any ATSB’s business;
- processing your registration under any ATSB’s services/programmes;
- marketing of services/programmes and sending any advertising and/or promotional material to you;
- notifying you of updates, special offers and promotions;
- conduct research and development and statistical analysis in connection with the services/programmes;
- carrying out matching procedure in accordance with the law;
Information that ATSB collects may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which ATSB or its partners / affiliates operate, to enable the use of the information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Except as described below, ATSB will not share, sell or rent your Personal Data to third parties unless you have provided consent.
ATSB may disclose your Personal Data with companies working on our behalf and/or our partners / affiliates. From time to time, ATSB and/or its partners / affiliates may use your Personal Data to inform you of products and services available. When collecting information that might be used to contact you about our products and services, we always give you the opportunity to opt-out from receiving such communications. Moreover, each e-mail communication we send includes an unsubscribe link allowing you to stop delivery of that type of communication. If you elect to unsubscribe, we will remove you from the relevant list within 10 business days.
ATSB contracts with other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as hosting Web sites, sending out information, processing transactions, and performing statistical analysis of our services. In connection with certain transactions, we may disclose some or all of your Personal Data to financial institutions, government entities, and shipping companies or postal services involved in fulfilling the transaction. We provide these companies with only those elements of your Personal Data they need to deliver those services. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of those Personal Data and are prohibited from using it for any other purposes.
Some ATSB services/programmes may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with another company. If you register for or use such services, both ATSB and the other company may receive information collected as part of the co-branded services/programmes.
We may access and/or disclose your personal information if we believe such action is necessary to: (a) comply with the law or legal process served on ATSB; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of ATSB (including the enforcement of our agreements); or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of ATSB services or members of the public.
Retention of Personal Data
ATSB shall retain your Personal Data for seven (7) years from the date of collection. We will ensure that all Personal Data is destroyed or permanently deleted if no longer required for the purposes for which it was to be processed.
Safety of Personal Data
All reasonable efforts and practical steps are made to ensure that any Personal Data held by ATSB is kept up-to-date and is protected against any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Right of Access to Personal Data
Under the Act, you have the right of access to your Personal Data held by ATSB and to request correction of the Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete, or not up-to-date.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or if you wish to request access to your Personal Data or if you wish to correct your Personal Data or if you wish to withdraw your consent to ATSB for the processing of your Personal Data, please contact us through email message at email@example.com.